PRCC March Agenda (2017/03/07)
Post date: Mar 06, 2017 12:41:20 AM
PHINNEY RIDGE COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, March 7, 7 p.m. @ Phinney Neighborhood Center
MISSION STATEMENT DISCUSSION 7 -7:15 p.m.
LAND USE POLICY REPORTS 7:15-7:40 p.m.
1. HALA Mandatory Housing Affordability (5 min) Ted
* Greenwood Phinney Urban Village Map for height/density upzones hala.consider.it
2. Homeless Encampment Proposed Location at Aurora (5 min)
* Aurora Licton Springs Homeless Encampment http://auroralictonuv.org
3. Parking (5 min)
4. Age Friendly City (10 min) Terry
PROJECT REPORTS Development/Permit Updates 7:40-8 p.m.
6726 Greenwood Ave N /Phinney Flats 44+ ft, / 57 units, no parking Irene et al
* Appeal Process
* Livable Phinney
7009 Greenwood Ave N/Shared Roof 59 ft./33 units 28 parking
* Correction Notices for Contract Rezone
308 N 74th 5 units/ 3 parking/ 4,000 sq. ft. lot Alice
* Correction Notice issued for streamlined Design Review
7418 Greenwood Ave N 40 units/ 5 parking
no change in permit info
PLANNING MAY 2 ANNUAL MEETING 8-8:30 p.m.
* Topic ALL
* Board of Directors Elections
OTHER MEETINGS & EVENTS Alice
North Precinct Advisory Committee (NPAC) - April 5 at 7 p.m.
@ North Seattle College firstname.lastname@example.org
Phinney Neighborhood Center, 6532 Phinney Ave N.
Next PRCC meeting- Tuesday April 4, 7 p.m.
Please bring Ballard Market receipts to donate to PNA