PRCC September (8/6/2016) Agenda
Post date: Sep 05, 2016 6:26:20 PM
PHINNEY RIDGE COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday Sept 6, 2016 @ Phinney Neighborhood Center, 6532 Phinney Ave N.
PROJECT REPORTS Development/Permit Updates 7-7:40 p.m.
1. 7009 Greenwood Ave N Alice
* Design Review process and Rezone process
* Neighborhood meeting with developer, Fri Sept 16
2. 6726 Greenwood Ave N /Phinney Flats Alice et al
* Design Review Board Directives from August EDG
* NEW Early Design Guidance Sept. 26 @ Ballard Community Center
* Outstanding Issues from July 25 meeting (contamination testing and parking study corrections)
LAND USE POLICY REPORTS 7:40-8:25 p.m.
1. Backyard Cottage Legislation Ted
2. HALA Mandatory Housing Affordability Ted
Report from Focus Group
EIS Scope for Height increases
Urban Village Focus Group (includes Greenwood Phinney) Sept. 26, 6-8 p.m. @ City Hall Bertha Knight Landes room
3.Comprehensive Plan 2035 Irene
* Annual amendment - Public hearing for Sept. 15 at 2 p.m. @ City Council Chambers
4. Parking Strategies Terri & Tom
Discussion of draft survey
Woodland Park Zoo Neighborhood Liaison Committee (NLC) proposal Mark
OTHER MEETINGS & EVENTS Alice
North Precinct Advisory Committee (NPAC) Sept 7, 7 p.m.
Next meeting Tuesday October 4, 7 p.m.
Please bring Ballard Market receipts to donate to PNA