- The Phinney Ridge Community Council (PRCC) is a volunteer, not-for-profit organization that tracks issues such as public safety, transportation, transit, land use, zoning, city budget priorities, capital improvements, parks, open space use and other civic issues.
- The PRCC maintains regular communication with elected officials, city departments, other community councils and civic organizations to ensure our neighborhood shares in the opportunities for public input and resources.
- The PRCC is a resource for sharing ideas, concerns and for building coalitions.
- PRCC meetings are open to the public and are held on the first Tuesday of each month at:
Phinney Neighborhood Center
6532 Phinney Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103
- Members of the PRCC Board of Directors must live or own property or a business between Aurora Avenue and 8th Avenue N.W., and between N. 46th Street and N. 75th Street.
Questions and information about the Phinney Ridge Community Council? Contact PRCC President:
Alice Poggi: Email