PHINNEY RIDGE COMMUNITY COUNCIL AGENDA draft
Tuesday December 2, 2014 7 pm @ St John’s Lutheran Church
5515 Phinney Ave N
GUEST SPEAKER: Aly Pennucci- City Dept of Planning&Development 7:00 pm -7:50 pm
Pedestrian Overlay Zone presentation at Dec Board meeting
OLD BUSINESS 7:50 pm -8:10 pm
1. Treasurer report – update Terry
2. Land use/development reports Irene/Terry /Duncan/MaryLou
* 68th and Greenwood- March start
* 70th& Greenwood (orowheat site), DOE status
* 59th and Phinney -draft letter?
* policies update
3. NW District Council Wed Dec 3 meeting, 7 pm @ Greenwood Sr Ctr Alice
4. City Neighborhood Committee- Irene
5. Upcoming public meetings/ events Alice
Democracy Needs You/Wed Dec 3, 6:30-8:30
6. Boards &Commissions vacancies Alice
7. Website revisions Alice
8. Zoo Wildlights preview All
9. City Council Districts report Ted
NEW BUSINESSS 8:10 – 8:30 pm
1. Pedestrian Overlay- draft letter Mary Lou
2. Property Crime meeting report Susan
3. Other comments???
NEXT MEETING Tuesday January 6 , 2015, 7pm
The PRCC has a standing, open meeting on the first Tuesday of each month (except holidays & August’s Night Out Block Party) at 7:30 p.m. at the Phinney Neighborhood Center.
-The PRCC is a volunteer, not-for-profit organization that is part of a network of neighborhood based community councils that advise local government on issues such as public safety, transportation, land use and budget priorities.
Phinney Ridge is defined as Aurora Avenue to 8th Avenue NW and North 46th Street to North 75th Street
For more information on board member nominations, contact Alice Poggi: Email